Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Paid for doing nothing

That's what I've been doing today.

I only faxed a document.

That's all...the rest of the day...was spend surfing and I just typed a draft essay. I've decided. I wanna try out for NCS! I wanna go Shanghai for internship. Though I'm not sure if I'll be selected, or if I'll be given the ABF award even after NCS accepts me. But I'll still try. Haven't felt so "confident" of myself for quite a long time.

Z told me abt my strengths. She said I could definitely do marketing because of my strength in my languages. I'm not GREAT but at least i'm good enough. She said I could even do sales...IF I can learn to keep my moodswings to myself. Bwahaha...it's amazing...even she knows that I write my feelings on my face. Guess it's really pretty obvious.

By the way, i'm officially known as Miss round face. Am super fat now. My mum is only 2 kg away from me. Am up to my "MAX" once more.

But Z's really nice. She said I've got a very sweet smile cos' I've got a dimple.

Hope my fats on my face will not drown my dimple.

Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home