Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Wasted morning

My supervisor took leave off this morning.

And so...I tried very hard to edit the brochure (which I've always complained to have no time for) but in the end I gave up even without trying too hard.

I'm incorrigible, i'm horrible, i'm terrible.

So I ended up surfing useless websites. Re-read information abt China, checked out C.C courses online, read yahoogroups. Finally...Friendster.

I really shouldn't go there anymore. Esp. to check on latest happenings. Cos' I don't really want to know.

About the love life of others. Why can't I seem to move forward? Why am I always walking abt on the same spot?

Been watching korean drama. Beautiful days is like the FIRST korean drama whereby I hope the male and female lead Won't be together so that the poor younger bro can b with e woman he loves.

But then again, she doesn't love him...so what's the point?

The korean show showing every mon to weds night is a weird show man.

But then again, love's weird isn't it?

Inexplicable.

I think...that's what love might be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home