Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Went Jogging

Yeah...I went jogging last night, dunno like after how many long years...Before I left I told my mum i'll do 6 rounds, she laughed and said it'll be good if I can do 3.

How right she was. I practically died of this horrible stitch after 2. How weak right? Still...I pushed on. It took me REALLY long, like after some walking but eventually i JOGGED a total of 6 rounds.

Felt quite proud of myself actually. I didn't give up, though my knee kind of hurt too.

I gave up dieting once. I hope this time it'll stay with me FOREVER.

Like I can TOTALLY change my lifestyle.

I really hope.

When I could control my food intake, I refused to exercise. Now that I insist on climbing the stairs everyday and exercising at least twice a week...I simply refuse to control what I eat.

If this continues. I'll remain a FAT pig the rest of my life...at least...e rest of my PRIME.

Got a shock when I saw my face in the mirror last night really. 3kgs is enough to kill. i've put on fats in so many places...i'm AMAZED at HOW I did it...

Hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home