Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Meeting!

Yeah...had a scriptwriting meeting to do some fine tuning. Wif constructive input I feel that some improvements have been made. Not dat it's now a fantastic script but we tried. As usual I was late. Insisted on taking the bus so that I can save on mrt fare which made me EVEN MORE late. Bwahaha...had lunch at BK since that was where we had our meeting...Whopper meal! REALLY good deal! and of cos', that whopper is nothing to me lah. finished it wif not much probs!

Was supposed to go Kino to search for a book for stef. Which wasn't such a gd idea cos' I walked past ZARA, decided to go in, n bought a $24.90 top.

Nvm. Decided to go Mango 2 take a look. Best. Despite the fact that I know I'm very much deceived by the slimmin mirror...I still bought 2 tops for $49. Hmm...wat's wrong? haha...just felt like BUYING dat day. And it was all bluish, greenish stuff. haha..

So...I got to City link late! Still, I got to sit ard n laugh wif Stef and SR at Pacific Coffee. E feelin was gd! =) Some more I got 2 eat e last of their hazelnut cheese cake! yeah...;P Den we finally got to c e famous WL and ZY once again. ZY is actually quite easy 2 get along. Can crack silly jokes wif him I guess....but dis WL character...hmm...haha...SR n I just had a gd laugh 4 some time...cos'...haven't seen any1 SO geeky 4 quite a long time!

Went home for a nice dinner cos' decided against gg back 2 sch. I'm a bad girl. But I like being home now...I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home