Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Sob

I've been feeling uncomfortable these few days.

My gum was swollen and my throat very dry...I kept thinking It's prob my molar again but the weirdest thing is that it supposedly grew out already! And i've a similar prob with the left side of my gum recently...so I thought it'll go away soon.

But it got worse and I felt miserable.

Had my raisin scone during China's Econ lect and I slept for the last half of e lect. Felt damn lousy.

Sat beside this sniffing man during micro tut.

When I was at the busstop...I could actualy feel the warmth of the sun and the contrasting chilling winds. Felt quite shiok then but I feared falling sick...really.

Until I came back to hall...and whined to Rei abt my miseries.

Turned out that I was too heaty!

Too little water plus too little sleep!

What sense she made! I drank water and I felt better instantly!

But my gum is still swollen...throat abit the uncomfortable...and i'm feeling fat still.

So overall...Lousy day.

Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home