Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Pure Indulgence

I had a most interesting weekend.

I managed to get a lift home from Pj's dad by a stroke of luck on Fri. Woke up early on Sat to sweep the floor. Was instructed by my mum to make sure that my Bro has his breakfast...but didn't see him after I woke up so...no choice lah.

Went to Far East to work. There was a M1 road show gg on and they were giving out free Bungles. And like a typical Singaporean..I took a few packets everytime I walked past the stand (which is like ALOT of times) so I ended up with 8 packets in my bag and left about 12 under Hula's counter. I felt quite ridiculous but it was fun!

My father came down to look for me...supposed to have lunch but I wasn't hungry so we had barley and a slice of cheese-kaya toast at Ya Kun instead. My bro dropped by from Paya Lebar after a while. Told him to check out the M1 deal...sounded good to me initially! 3 numbers for free calls, free incoming all day and 700 sms...but just found out that it's only for the 1st 6 mths! Not much use...so he left without doing anything! felt quite bad cos i couldn't go out with him or anything cos' my boss was around then!

"Caught" EW walking past with her friend! Was kind of like talking to her friend and she was SO SO amused cos' I sounded as if I knew her friend when in actual fact I don't! Haha...one thing I do best! Act gam with ppl I dun know! Managed to get a piece of the ever-so-popular chicken fillet Cos' there's always a queue in front of the store! It's really not bad! Saw SY hugging his gf walking by at dinner time. Met S and her friend who later bought a few pairs of earrings and the best thing was that Cui dropped by to go home with me at night! She just watched a movie! Initial plan was to eat cake at Hyatt...sigh...but no cake plus cui wasn't feeling well so we went home. I managed to grab an ice-cream cone though...It was nice chatting with Cui again! Haven't saw her for some time! I was pretty desperate I actually suggested SDU! bwahaha...but I guess...no lah...not yet. ;P

Sunday was pretty cool! Woke up for...SPA! Slurged on 3 trial treatments when Amore Day Spa first opened at Heartland Mall...So I attended the 1st trial today.

WOW...I was given a nice Polish! (Which felt slightly "painful" for some split seconds but I guess All dead skin was rubbed off me! Had about 10 mins in the steam bath and I was then "painted" with this green seaweed extract thingy! I was REALLY green! Kept staring at my hands...haha...was rather amused! And I was in a thermal wrap for about 20mins! Quite shiok ah! Slept for a few mins but I felt like I've rested for some time! Very nice feeling! No wonder it's called Body regeneration! And for interest sake (PJ was really concerned about this), Yes, I was like almost totally naked in front of the beautician...Never felt so exposed but she's nice lah. As in, they take care of your integrity and well...She tries to let me cover up as much and as long as possible.

Met my mum for a delifrance lunch. I thought she wanted to eat but well, apparently not so I ended up eating alot of potato (which was quite nice), drinking soup, eating salad and having a cuppacino all on my own. Hahaha...must be the spa made me feel TOO good.

Went NTUC with my mum...we bought SO MANY things we had to get my bro over to help get the stuff! Spent close to $100!

Then I suggested gg shopping at Bishan. My mum "happily" agreed. Guess she didn't want to stay home and face all the housework!

We walked around the new shops at Bishan's new extension (Finally had a chance to look at it!) Was tempted to buy some things but I know my mum's rather reluctant so ended up buying nothing. Which is actually quite good lah. Bought some food though...now that's impt! Haha...wanted to buy the cripsy chicken thingy at Shilin stall...thought the queue would be better than the Far East branch. But I thought wrong.

My bro came shortly after, we had dinner at the foodcourt! I wasn't hungry then but still ate fried rice plus mee siam plus red beans, fries and vege! Haha...Sigh...The western food at the foodcourt is ex but the soup is damn nice! Thick and creamy! haha...Met Joyce and her family too! Wat a coincidence!

Rushed home, packed hurriedly and yeah! Pj's father came to bring us back to Hall again! So lucky to be "driven" back!!! Hee...so I brought along alot of stuff!

Now that I'm back in hall...guess it's time to try and do some work lah! This week alot of tutorials to attend and alot of submission too!!!

Ahh...Jia you! Must get out of the slack mode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home