Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, September 09, 2004

FAT and lazy

Think that basically sums up my lifestyle pretty much this week!

Came back to my room to sleep after breakfast yesterday....How healthy.

Had this bizarre dream abt Me being REALLY SUPER busy organising this event...whilst R was enjoying life in my hotel suite which has this "bath cum suana cum hot spring thingy" inside the room! (which is revealed when you pull the beds apart. There's like a landscape even...it's ridiculous...

And I even dreamt that I was so caught up in things...I was 5 hours late in meeting my mum!

Luckily in real life..that didn't happen lah.

Met my mum at Chinatown...passed her the digi and I got a pair of sports shoes from her. My addidas one which has been with me for at least 2 - 3 years has sacrificed for Hockey. Both soles came off during the carnival. My mum and I had HUGE lunch at Yum Cha...Yum....I liked the Ha Gao, my mum likes the Siew Mai...But I thought the Char SIew Bao abit too sweet...Shopped abit at OG (AGAIN) then I came back sleeping all the way on the bus. Chinatown is really pretty near! Only took me about half an hr back.

Had supper last night despite having a HUGE angel-mortal dinner. R is really quite nice to chat with!

Had breakfast as usual...trying hard not to sleep now and hopefully not during the lecture and work later also...

Given my current lifestyle and eating habits (too much carbo for breakfast), I highly suspect that I WON'T be slimming down anytime soon...

SIGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home