Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Slacker

I've been a slacker these few days...

Didn't feel like doing much last night...so I spent my time watching Tv and going for rallies and walking ard the Hall rather aimlessly until abt 2am. Only "reward" was prob the biscuits and the cuttlefish which I managed to kop from yy's room I think...

Tues...Woke up for 2 breakfasts! One with Rei, the other with Mel. Went for a supposed tutorial at 10am..which I couldn't find...then landed up coming back.

Slept the WHOLE of my econs lect. I REALLY didn't want that to happen...but I was way too tired. Think I'm too old for all those late night stuff. I tried eating sweets...but half the tube of Mentos were gone in half an hr so I decided that wasn't the way.

Then...I had diarrhoea...in the middle of the lect...came back so exhausted I decided to heck it and just sleep...

Had great plans to watch movie with Su Mei! So I was thrown in a dilemma.

Just as I was trying to recover from my loss of water and painful stomach contractions...I was asked to explain some answers on the board for Micro...how suay can I get?

And the other guy (who got 9pts!) I was just staring and his grades...and he was called! Haha...

Still I decided that it's the first time I didn't feel so weighed down by work...so I met Su Mei still...and off we went to West Mall. Bought tics for 13 going on 30. Then off we went to the food court! We even went Swenson's for a horribly sweet chocolate malt ice-cream after the show! What an indulgence!!!

The movie was Nice! Really nice! I enjoyed laughing at the awkwardness of the actress...gushing at how cute/chio she is...and the male lead of cos! But wow...I cried...cos' something touched me.

In REAL life, we sometimes never do get a 2nd chance...and the choices we make...will lead us on different paths in life...but whatever it is, we shouldn't regret...cos' if we do not do "wrong" things...we'll never get the chance to make things right.

Hmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home