Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, August 30, 2004

I thought I would nvr cry over him again.

But I did.

Though I really wanted to see him off as in walking through the gates...I'm glad in the end that I didn't have to.

I shouldn't. Cos' it's time that I got over him and stop looking at him from afar or from the back.

And it's no point trying to badmouth or find excuses.

Truth was we were never compatible. And I was nvr a good gf.

After some soul-searching, it was back to the fact that I didn't make an effort enough to know exactly why some things left such a great impact to him and his life, and how "insistent" he cld b over certain issues which I totally can't agree or comprehend on. From another pt of view, it might just b that he's too narrow-minded.

But what's e pt of all these? Truth is.

MISS LIU SHUHUI. IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 3 YEARS NOW. IT'S HIGH TIME THAT YOU MOVE ON.

really.

move off fat butt.

move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home