Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, August 20, 2004

Chionging at Zouk

Was too zonked out to type this entry Thurs morn...so now a late one.

Weds late afternoon Cui suddenly called to ask if I was interested to go Chionging at Zouk. Since Mel also asked the same question...and i've no major commitments...I readily agreed!

In order to get a ride home on Cui's car, I went home, bathed...changed...took my ink catridges...and off I went to town with Cui. We headed for Double O bar at MS first...cos' of the free drinks!

We managed to SQUEEZE to the counter...I had 2 shooters (very sweet and nice!! ;P) plus one Long Island Iced Tea(which was damn strong lah!) So basically, I was REALLY red and getting quite high.

I finally understood why ppl must drink to get high den to dance. It's a weird sensation to know that ur mind is actually clear...yet you can't seem to walk a straight line...nor be able to stand properly...and that once I close my eyes...I just felt like sleeping...haha....

I danced quite madly for the rest of the night...I actually really enjoyed myself with Cui's med friends for a while...though I remember that the most of the night...Cui was bringin me all ard Zouk lookin for ppl amongst the HUGE HUGE crowd...haha...

Came back...bathed...and I'm amazed I actually managed to wake up the next morn to attend lect.

Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home