Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, August 16, 2004

So long

It's been so long since I last blogged. Had alot of things in mind. Hope I can organise my thoughts and put them down properly.

Eat a bowl of bonbons

I TRULY enjoyed that show. Mass comm. has standard. Perhaps it's because it was short plays so it's easier to capture the audiences' attention but I was truly impressed by the acting. The articulation was good, the emotions strong and infectious. I saw tears, and true acting. I was touched....AND...I so fell in love with this girl! She was bubbly and cute and her acting exaggerated but not to the irritating extent. In short, she's great cos' she's a pleasure to watch. Honestly think that she's much better than alot of TCS or Channel U artistes presently! that was a good thing.

After the show, WQ, YH, BH, HM, XT and I decided to go Newton Circus for supper after a long deliberation. Supper was chicken wings (nice!) Both white & Black carrot cake...and Honey Lime. It was quite a good supper. It's always nice to meet up with BH n HM. They add so much laughter and joy and excitement to my life. It's also then I realise what a boring person I am. It's no wonder that I'm still so available. I'm not pretty, not funny, there's really no incentive to hang around someone like me. I'm a pretty sad character yeah?

I guess the running nose I had previously, accompanied by late night sleeps are the best combination for sickness...cos' I woke up the next morning feeling quite terrible. So Sat was spent in half a daze. The crowd wasn't as enthusiastic as they were last month...but one good thing was that I saw this REALLY cute guy with the nicest dimples! He's got a chio gf and they're both pretty polite! Nice...good looking ppl make my day i guess! And I had nice fish porridge for dinner...felt kind of healthy...and yeah...there was this lady who came to buy a top to go chionging..and she kept askin if she was fat. Honestly, she's nicely slim so we reassured her then S told me that I should have just said, "if u're fat then what do I call myself?"

It's true lah. S is a very nice girl and i'm sure there's no malice in her words. She's just being truthful.

I'm too fat for my own good! Arrgh. But of cos...there's always my gd friends like BH who'll keep reassuring me that i'm ok...so...i'm ok lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home