Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, August 09, 2004

Touched by RAG

The week has been a hectic one. Being drained by my work...but luckily...TRANSLATION FINALLY DONE! YEA!!! =) With of cos...ALOT of help...but it's finally done! =)

And hectic cos' of alot of meeting up sessions...such that my hall friends are beginning to think that i'm One SUPER busy person cos' i haven't had dinner with the blk for the entire week!

Thurs night was dinner at Clementi with Pj, Yj and Wt...Fri was meetin J and WX at Jurong East to settle the itinerary for our Europe trip!

Sat was RAG! Was awaken by YY with her persistant knockin at 6:15...but it was all worth it! The cheering was GREAT! the feeling of unity and pride came back! It must be cos' we were alot more cramp and that WY is a fantastic cheerleader so the feeling at RAG was great!

Our float came...it's true that it's super similar to Eusoff's one...but we were all SUPER SUPER proud of it! No kidding...So many A blk girls cried after the display...the float was magnificent! I thought it stood up the tallest amongst all floats! But wat hurts was that AM fell accidentally...When I saw her stumbling I was REALLY sad...not that I thought she ruined the display...in fact she got on so fast I was SUPER proud of her...It's just that i know she'll b super affected and will blame herself.

Had to leave for work after a while...thought I was really lucky the hall ones went first this time round...work was...hmm...slower...cos' there didn't seem to be much crowds...then i received news that we only got the least cost award...I was quite sad...thought the whole of KR will be disappointed...THEN i heard that the UGLY purple spidey won! OMG! Didn't know if I should laugh or cry then...but I really wished I was there...

I love KR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home