Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 26, 2004

Weekend
 
It was a miracle that I woke up early on Sat. Had to make a trip down to NUS, KR to check in so that I can shift my things back to hall on Sun. YH had kindly agreed to help out so y not right? It's not everyday I get free transportation! ;P

Went to work slightly late because of that...actually more like cos' I left my home too late...but I was lucky cos' I never had to wait too long for the buses and trains.

Work was as usually pretty interesting. Just that it was quieter at certain times perhaps due to the fact that ALOT is gg on in orchard that day! Like the rock band jus outside Far East and FIR in Taka. Orchard Road itself was really bustling with activities though! But I was pretty tired throughout the day so I kept yawnin...only exciting thing was that I saw Kenny! I really did! But I didn't have the chance to go up and say hi cos' I was busy cashiering then. He was in a Blue checked shirt...I tried lookin out for him on my way to e toilet but to no avail!

Only down is that Huimin didn't come down to Far East to look for me..sigh...but she had her reasons lah..

Sunday
 
As expected, I couldn't wake up on time. Therefore had to sms YH last min to tell him to come an hr later. Heng I did...cos' i had just enough time to pack. It's amazing how "little" things I had! My pillow, poster, bedsheets...plus a box which contained my toiletries, food AND toys...plus one bag of clothes...that's about all! Stupid YH still thought that we had to make mutiple trips when in fact the 2 of us unloaded into my rm within one trip!!! Cos' he thought he needed a "plane" to pick all my stuff up...YJ didn't come cos' he had to be home for lunch...But well...YH had to travel to Hougang early in e morn to get e car from his aunt...so i'm grateful to him for that lah...

The trip was indeed "entertainin" with him trying to burst my blood vessels by constantly suaning me and me constantly hitting his head thus causing him to lose his balance and put my own life in peril. (He barely got his license a mth ago.)

He originally wanted to have lunch at Gengkis Khan (luckily he changed his mind! ;P cos' it was supposed to b my treat) but couldn't decide so wanted to look for PJ. Turned out that she's at home...so we drove down to Hougang to look for her! (That's the good thing with a car) In the end all of us didn't eat though. Only had bubble tea at Happy Cup at Hougang Mall. YH den took me for a ride (unintentionally cos' he wasn't familiar with the roads..so weren't I...;P) ard Hougang abit before dropping me off.

Went NTUC with mum...den it was time for the treat my bro n I was suppose to give my mum cos' her bday is this coming Friday! I decided on the Ala Carte Buffet Dinner at Mouth Kitchen. The food was not too bad at all! The bill came up to $165...but that's ok...it's just that I knew that my mum was quite "xin ku" eatin after a while...and I started feeling SO SO guilty...I was wondering if a buffet is a good idea...it's no wonder Cui swore off buffets...it's no good for the body! U jus wanna eat everything! Though I din feel as sick as I did at Triple M...The bulge around my waist is undeniable.

Actually...sometimes I wish I can be anorexic. Honest. But I like to eat too much. Still...I dun wanna feel like a pig trotting around the streets anymore...and I can't hide behind BIG t-shirts and long sleeves all the time...i'm disillusioning myself.

SIGH..........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home