Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Eventful week
 
It was REALLY an eventful week.

Thurs 22nd July, after work, the 2nd S60 gathering took place at 7:00 at P.S's Secret Recipe. Turnout was not too bad at all! Beelan (who came back from Taiwan), Jiankang, Zhijian, Yinhoe, Jinsen (who supposedly made a special trip down!) , Yuehan, Ziwei, Youjie, Xiangbin, Zhanrong and Zhengjun. A grand total of 12! Not bad at all... And I think ppl generally enjoyed the chance to meet up and chat...(I hope!) At least I did lah...it seemed like the guys esp...are making an effort to meet up more often now! Perhaps it's cos' NS is over...and they're gg into uni soon...so there's more in common to talk about. It was interesting givin them tips on modules. Lookin thru JK's photos of their trip to M'sia was "entertainin" too! I'm sure ZW will agree. =) Shared a cake for YH. The cakes there r pretty nice. Hope he liked it. 

Fri...23rd July. It's YH's bday offically. The day has come after so much "hype". Actually I feel real bad as "organiser" cos' i ended up doing nothing much but contactin ppl and sendin out loads of sms(which some ppl din get) w/o doin much! Had to rely so much on Wanting and PK and my twin to make so many last min plans! But it was great seeing so many familiar faces after so long! Weilun, Karwee, Joseph and ppl like Aili, Xiaoping, Karen, Nicki, Xiangbin...haha...trying to "trick" YH was tough...esp since he "caught" PK and HM at Coro...so we had to change plans n present him with e surprise n cake at e BUSSTOP instead! Once again...it was a chit chat session...but these sessions r always gd! cos' it's nice to b able 2 hear abt e latest happenings of ppl...some whom u've not met for a long time. AL and her diggin asses...listenin 2 guys sharin their soccer experiences...listenin to lame jokes of Cha Shao Bao and Mua Ji...ppl "scribblin" over "nothing" at all...it's jus fun! Nice and heartwarmin...but can't help but feel really "old" bein in Hwachong all over again.

21...only 3 yrs ago I was still in HC campus...it all seems so familiar yet so strange. e ppl in uniform so young...I dun really know what to say...called yu lao shi once i got to sch...but it was already 6:30 so he was of cos' home already...but managed to ask him to write a referral letter for me...that's good. Luckily for me Aili came shortly after at 7pm...with sushi too! So my hunger pangs were settled by a tuna sushi followed by lots of high calories chips there after...

Hmm....tiring and fun weekdays...coupled with ALOT of work and i'm sorry to those whom I didn't reply the whole of last week...was simply so busy that sometimes it just totally slips my mind who has smsed me and who I should reply...been sending out so many and receiving so many i was kind of "luan"...which explains why it took me so long to type a reply at times.

Will continue on my weekend tmr during work...hope i'll have time!

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home