Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 19, 2004

Qihang @ Jubilee Hall
 
Qihang is St Nick's CLDDS' annual performance, equivalent to Hwachong's Huang Cheng. To be honest. The performance was not good. The plays were so short there was hardly any room for development...ideas were lacking, mainly very cliche and expected plots. Acting wasn't fantastic, so weren't the sets...the lightings cock up so much it was BAD...the only thing worth mentionin were the emcees...they were quite good, in fact better than some of the plays I would think...
 
But still, I enjoy it. ESP. the "xie mu". The all too familiar song, the excited and obviously happy faces, the energy of the girls...they shouting, screaming, cheering and HUGGING right after the song...
 
I guess that's all that matters. The effort and the applause and the feeling of being on stage. Even the teachers were so touched that they teared.
 
Pk, Pj, Hy, Mm and I stood at the junction to chit chat abit before heading home.
 
Oh...met Zhang lao shi again there...she was happy too!
 
I'm glad I went. Will continue to go every year I hope...and give constructive feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home