Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dunno where to start
 
I really dunno where to start...Oh...the layout of blogspot is getting friendlier. That's good.

Ok...back to this...

Err...I just think I'm going nuts lately. Too many things on my mind and hands!

Work in the office is not forever NEVER complete.

All the supposed "planning" for the outings that are not gg on that well...I mean...so many loose ends to tie which I haven't!

AND it being the 2nd day of my period doesn't help.

Arrgh...

On a lighter note...yesterday was quite "funny" in the sense that...well...my period's late this month. I thought it was "never" coming. Was just thinkin to myself that morning...and VIOLA. Best. Got no pad on me...so...well...haha...i lived on toilet paper e entire day. I'm cool right? ;P

Tues night was spent hovering in Holland V and bought my Holy Ham t-shirt which is the last display piece and abit slanted?!?! Then it was back to KR and reading scripts. I'm screwed I tell u. Senior's performance in less than a week WITHOUT a script is NOT funny.

Well.

Last night went shoppin in town with SR and S for XY's present. Quite accomplished. But abit broke. Bwahaha...

Enough updates I think.

Time for toilet.

Btw...my work stint is extended.

I dunno if I should be happy or sad?!!?

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home