Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 19, 2004

Blessed and Happy
 
Sat was a good day. Sales were good at Hula and I think the 3 girls really work quite well! hee...though we had to do w/o S for a while but luckily YR and I managed! Great sense of achievement! Though the pay is not a lot and it's pretty tiring...but I enjoy working like that for a day per wk!
 
Sun was even better! Woke up early for fundamental pilates Again. Felt better at this session cos' I think I'm starting to do things properly. Might consider gg for Pilates this week. hee...can sleep in one more hr!
 
Next was NTUC then I rushed down to Far East. Honestly I'm incorrigible. Wanted to go down early so i could sit around and chat but reached only at 6:15! But I still managed to tell them the story of me having a crush on Kenny! (S might know him cos' I just found out that both of them are from NYP! What a small world!) Luckily I didn't have to buy strawberries cos' S cld get them in e end and well, decided against e skirt for WL cos' it was too long. Was tryin 2 decide if I shld get e bag fr H&C until I met YQ and XL! What a coincidence! They were commenting how I always seem to b in FE but that's not true! I only work there on Sats n I just happened to b there! And they took a photo OF me and not with me?! I was slightly bewildered...
 
I asked for e opinion n just when I was abt 2 pay for e bag...they said they wanted 2 get one too! So I was like..."hey, so u guys wanted to saw this bag too! Lucky I'm here can give u all discount! But yeah...if I buy two will A C b unhappy with me?"
 
But they were like "no need, we'll pay e full price" and before I knew it, they have paid for the bag and XL was like saying, what if we carry the same bag ard? I said, "dun worry lah, we seldom go out together mah."
 
I was running late for SR's bday dinner so I wanted to pay until the 2 girls stop me and suddenly told me that e bag is for me! I was in a state of shock?!" What? You're kidding me right? Huh?" I was EVEN MORE bewildered.
 
Everything happened so fast! But it turned out that it's cos' they couldn't make it for my bday party so they wanted to give me a belated bday present. Then my mum won't scold me for spendin $ on a new bag too...
 
HOW sweet! My bday was like eons ago?! So i was REALLY touched. Got a new bag just out of e blue! I was so happy I gave them a hug! Ohh...and I ought to organise a class outing!
 
Then I went for SR's bday treat at Bboss! Been some time since I went there! Luckily Dhoby Ghaut was near...so I wasn't THAT late. Reached at about 7:10...waited till abt 7:50 before most ppl arrived and we placed our orders. S and I shared a seafood "platter"! It was ex! Supposed to have green mussels, lobsters, salmon, fish and prawns in "white wine and dunno what cream sauce"! Sounds good...tastes...not bad...but we seriously couldn't find the lobster and mussels. Bwahhah...we even ordered Nachos later cos' S wasn't too full. I liked the sauce...it's sweet!
 
Talked quite alot to JH cos' he was sittin opp me and poor him...e only guy ard cos' Silly JF actually FORGOT dat it was dat Sun n was at a pre-camp. Sigh...too bad for him! I dun really tink much of e food in Bboss but I must admit that e atmosphere's great! Esp. e outdoors! But tradeoff is dat some ppl might smoke! Sigh...e insides abit too cold I tink.
 
THEN THEN...it was too bad I couldn't wait till e cake cutting cos' I was like HORRIBLY late for WL's bday celeb at NTU! Took e mrt down n luckily C drove so she n J picked me up fr e station. I got 2 e lounge. Sat down...downed e creamy but taste BIG slice of cake n sat ard talkin abt my bags n WL's presents.
 
C later sent us all home so I got home slightly before 12 midnight.
 
Wow...what an eventful Sun! But fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home