Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 19, 2004

WORK
 
It's certain that my stint at IRO will remain until the end of month. Felt so bad towards Prabs cos' I had to pull out fr being his FTC. Sigh...i'm passin out on a chance to b an A blk FTC! to think that I felt quite sad dat I had 2 b away fr A blk so much last sem when I was Fwocer...but what 2 do? IRO's pretty busy wif e upcoming projects. In fact, Z was nice enough 2 bring up e issue of letting me cont. workin till Sep after IED. I know D is considerin but it doesn't seem very possible. In fact, she had a chat wif my abt my work! She asked if I like e office job...I said I do! And well...she did say that they r happy wif my work...I sure hope she was sincere, but I know she's havin 2nd thoughts abt keepin me so long...I wonder if it's cos' she knows I loaf on e job at times?
 
Sigh...but whatever it is...sch's gonna start soon! and I'll have to leave IRO sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home