Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 26, 2004

Testing...

It's a Monday! the start of the week but i'm still very sleepy...it's lunch hr now. Wanted to go out actually...until the straps of my shoe broke. Bo Bian...stay in office and eat the lunch full of Vitamin L which my mummy prepared for me...and at e same time update my blog.

Was thinkin that my blog is actually really boring...just narration after narration...too bad my dear friends...i'm not a very good writer...that explains y i never got to be a journalist of things like that...

Btw...since I just found out that there's this new feature of uploading photos whilst talkin to Niko on MSN last night...let me try it out now.

All right...seems like they dun do image hosting so there's more procedures...another time then. ;P hee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home