Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Past week

The past week has been a really "exciting" one, felt that I was on a rollercoaster most of the time. Even more so than the previous week.

Monday: Finally got back to hall, spent my first "sleepless" night in an uncleaned and therefore, uncomfortable room.

Tuesday: YH confirmed that he cld come over 2 help clean my rm kind of last min, so I also superly last min applied for half-day leave. Thanks 2 him I now haf a clean bed to sleep on...n e cleanest windows I've ever seen in a long time. I'm useless...can't even clean my own rm properly. But I still haven't unpacked, kind of suspect that I never will...haha. Had lunch (Thaksin beef noodles at Seah Im Food Centre) den off I went to Bugis to walk ard until I met R at Carrefour to buy some "necessities". Dinner was at BK.

Weds: Had a good talk with my boss. Found out that School doesn't start till the National Day week. Best. Cos' well, she wants me to go to office more often cos' I simply have too many things undone. a) Info on Chinese Unis b) Translation of law document c) My SEP talk...this SUCKS big time...cos' I wanted to go for FWOC at least 4 e 2nd week...but I can't even do that now...so I did the only thing I cld do...go NTUC to collect some things for RAG.

Thurs: Rushed the ppt out...then off I went to the airport to fetch the Chinese exchange students. Ferried them back and dropped them off at their various halls. Skipped my lunch cos' of that...and well...just felt SUPER tired after the whole thing. Lucky the bus driver was ALOT nicer this time round! He even told me abt how he likes his job, chauffeurin VIPs like Ministers and the like...and how his friend ferries the celebrities like 5566...haha...it was fun talking to him! Gobbled 2 slices of Pizza once I got back to office. Was too full for dinner after that...so shared food with R. Senior's performance was good...and the auditions were even better! Laughed till I almost died! Finally saw more of the cute guys in A blk...sigh...really cute! But dun think they'll ever fall for someone like me...so better not harbour too many weird thoughts.

Fri: Frantic day cos' I was supposed to submit my translation but it was far fr bein done so no choice had 2 rope e help of my frens fr HC. So poor YH n ZJ had 2 wake up early in e morn to help me...wif their help...i finally completed my job! Phew...had to go home for dinner wif my mum...cos' 30th is her actual birthday n no one wld b at home. Pa went for some seminar...bro went for CO concert. So...had a good dinner with my mum! but day didn't end off too well...

Sat: Woke up early to sweep the floor. Den out I went with my bro to bishan to buy cake...den to OG in town to buy the pair of shoes for my mum. Very "diu" cos' no discount...cld have saved $14 but well...eventually all was good...though I kind of thought my mum wld have preferred the $180 leather shoe...sigh...okay! Next birthday! Went back to HC in the afternoon wif S and SR. Met alot of ppl there! the ZWXH ppl...some 60 guys...YU LAO SHI! QY, ZR...many others...and familiar faces such as the councillors, CT, lots...but as we wandered through the familiar yet not so familiar campus...saw familiar faces but 1000 times more unfamiliar ones...all the young and energetic people prancing around...can't help but feel...dun exactly know how I feel...just very "nostalgic" and "sad" maybe?

3 yrs have passed...though it may not seem like it's a long time...but so many things have happened. on that campus...holds so many memories...not just mine i guess...others...millions of other memories of other people...some sad...some happy. I've spent my "prime" years there...i've shed tears and laughed my guts out there...and soon Hwachong Junior College will never be...Hmm...

I bumped into Liting! So many many years have passed since I last saw her but I recognized her immediately and she could recognize me too! (shows how much I DIDN'T change in terms of looks! arrgh) But well...she's so chio and all...and we exchanged numbers.

Next up was Xinying's bday party...to hold it at a Min Ge Can Ting was a REALLY cool idea! She sang really well...n our jiak jua table plus grace was jus very...erm...greedy today...;P It was enjoyable! Wif e guys entertainin us near the end...nice crispy finger food...good singing...wonderful "everchanging" drink, nice pinkish cake...it was an enjoyable afternoon!

Shopped abit for a pair of shoes with S after that...saw a pair of URS heels that I like...might try to get my hands on it soon. Since it's suitable for work..haha...

Came home...felt so heaty I started to get a fever...which is quite suckish cos' it means i gotta stay home n not attempt to go back to hall for SLO.

Sigh...CT commented that...wow...I could stay till yr 3...that's quite an achievement. That's true...so what's wrong with me now!?! I dun want ppl to think that I dun want to contribute to hall anymore...I don't want ppl to think that money is more impt to me dan KR...but there's nothing I can do now.

Nvm...I'm sure things will work out...somehow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home