Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 26, 2004

What friends are for
 
Now I know what friends are for...especially for someone like me...friends are people who help put my life in place and on to the right track.

Just had a talk with pk over msn. Nothing much but she made me think.

Now I know why i'm having such a headache.

1. The last week had been hectic and tiring. Wasn't able to get sufficient rest.
2. I'm starting the translation of the law document. 1st time is challenging henceforth interesting. 2nd time round...it's just plain mind-boggling.
3. But this kind of life is going to get EVEN worse after I shift back to hall.
a) KRX senior performance on this COMING Thurs. Nothing had been done. I dunno what the script is about YET. Rehearsals will definitely be LATE cos' of the ongoing FWOC. We're pressed for time..and i'm getting nervous cos' I haven't acted in a long time. Only agreed to help out cos' KRX is REALLY short of manpower.
b) FWOC. Though i'm no longer a full-time counsellor..but as a senior and ex Fwocer...I feel like I've got a duty to participate as actively as possible...which = less time to rest = even more taxing.
4) School's gonna start. This sem won't be easy...cos' of all the "mathsy" stuff i'm gonna take. Gross...and i'll b workin till mid Sept. Will b SUPER busy at a pt of time...will I b able to handle it? I wanna maintain or even better...UP my CAP.
5) Do I really want to be a phahtom like I said i'll be? What about the "awards" which I hope to get at the end of the year as a KentRidgean?

Serious...I really dunno what I'm thinking about.

My life's such a mess and I dunno how to prioritise.

But Huan said that we just tend to think that we can handle everything.

True...that's how I've always been.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home