Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, August 09, 2004

Bad week...(in the diet sense)

This is the second week I've officially been back in KR.

And it has been a terrible week in the sense of my weight-control plans.

My dear friends, I know I've been harpin on it for the LONGEST time ever but it seems like everytime I pen it down...I tend to forget it almost immediately. I sure hope this time the "determination" is here to stay.

1. The freshmen are getting SO SO good looking and with good figures! Ultimate stress...told my neighbours that I'll probably DIE of shame if I was born one or 2 years later.

2. Lack of water (Too lazy to get water early in the morning).

3. Lack of vegetables and fruits. (Too lazy to wash fruits)

4. Lack of exercise. (Stopped climbing stairs now that i'm in heels)

5. Excessive dose of fast food and BBQ!

Actually I think it all boils down to the fact that I'm ONE BIG FAT lazy bum. Sucks...cos' I'm bursting all my clothes and whilst EVERYONE around me is losing weight...i'm like the ONLY stubborn one left PUTTING on the weight.

Time for a change in lifestyle.

Way overdue...but better late than never! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home