Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Down the drain

Honestly, I was trying quite hard to be conscious of what I eat lately.

Yesterday was pretty healthy. Overall ok.

But i just blew it today.

Sigh...i know I should make room for "bad" days...but one bad day out of 2 is like...REALLY bad...bwahaha...

Firstly, had this REALLY huge Mac meal for lunch. AND i ate a pack of biscuits before that.

So I thought to myself...all right...shall just skip dinner to make up for it.

Ate ALOT ALOT of fruits and tried to convince myself that I was full.

THEN i went to C's room. Jialat. I opened the fridge and found Hershey's kisses. Ate about...5?

Nvm...den the supper from mini FS came...one fried crabstick, one oily wanton, one big sotong ball and 3 onion rings...

And I know I was screwed.

Another day...haha...sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home