Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Fortunate? Unfortunate?

I had a feast last night. My mum made chicken curry, salmon, abalone with caixin, and my father made sharksfin soup...it was SUPERBLY sumptious...and so of cos...after so much late night meals and GOOD food..my waist line has once again expanded sideways...and clothes are getting tighter. Best. =)

I managed to get ALL the rest i need man! Slept like a dead log for the whole of Mon afternoon...and after my lessons today..i slept once again. Felt so much like a pig man.

Can't believe dat someone's unhappy over wif me over something so trival. Is it the way I put it? or it is my attitude? Perhaps she's right, I'm not fit to be a senior, an A blker or just any oh who kentridgean.

I probably suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home