Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, August 09, 2004

BBQs

Wow...attended 2 Bbqs in a row...and both times I arrived late at about 10pm...and left super late...like 3am or 7am...bwahaha...

Sat night was zwxh bbq organised by Nicki. Yh was supposed to come over to pick me up after my work stint at Far East...but I received a sms fr him at about 8pm tellin me that he won't b able to come cos of an accident. My heart beat real fast cos I didn't know what to expect from that "accident"...but apparently all was fine...just for the incurrance of repair costs...cos' eventually..he called me at about 10pm...when I've already told Hefen and Cui, who were at Lido watching Whore to come over to go home with me...

So well...I had to take a bus down to Hwachong then later Newton MRT to wait for YH who thought he'll be caught in a jam but it was all very funny cos' I received a call from him once I stepped on the bus that he already ARRIVED at Far East...haha...so according to him...it's mei you yuan. I didn't ask him much about the accident though cos' I know he didn't want to talk abt it much...and so...yeah...I was glad to see him well and that he couldn't still come and pick me up in a car which I thought looked pretty normal...

Reached NK's place at abt 11pm? Ate ALOT of junk food once I got there! Tubs of ice-cream, chips, satay...sotong...and an oxidised Tiramisu cake! Bwahaha...and we just sat ard at the playground and near the pool...chit chatting...abt modules, halls, productions, lame jokes...and mostly just pure crap lah...but really...it was fun. Never laughed so much in a long time i think...now i can understand better y he likes to hang ard so much...cos' i think this grp of ppl really make him a very happy person...in fact...i looked thru the photos in e DC and I saw a few of him wif e juniors...and his smile...was REALLY REALLY radiant..i'm happy for him really. That he has found happiness...elsewhere...and alot more of it. And I'm proud of him...cos' he's a nice guy. Drives ppl all e way home no matter how far it is...

When he drove e crappy KW, cute TY and lovin couple plus me home...he actually almost missed my busstop...cos' he said he can't recognize anything at night. Was quite sad for a while...but I realised...y? I've no reasons. I'm no longer a part of his life. Just like how he isn't. He's only part of my memories...a MAJOR part...and those memories are stale...perhaps that's why I've been trying...to create newer ones...before he leaves. But even though I felt a LITTLE bit sad...i told myself that I shld never shed another tear for him...lucky I was so tired I couldn't think much more...and I was much better once I woke up at abt 9am the next day! I'm crazy...actually woke up earlier than most Sundays despite sleeping later!

Sun was FUN! cos' I didn't expect my mum to be so ONZ! After "desperately" looking out for "single ppl" to go watch the fireworks at Marina with me...it turned out that my MUM was the one who proposed gg! I was so happy!

After was Anada Travel Fair with J at Suntec. I was feelin quite off...but actually the agent was super nice n patient and offered quite alot of advice. Luckily I "recovered" fr my bad mood enough to say my "thank yous". Reason for my bad mood was prob due to the fact that I was tired, plus Air Ticket was more expensive than I thought...and of all the uncertainites ahead of me. Applyin for internship...not sure if I can get it...but by applying...it means I'm giving up all possible commitments towards the Hall...Blk Comm....or even JCRC...or even just command! I'm not sure what to choose...ARRGH

Then I went shoppin at Suntec whilst waitin for my family to come...bought a XL reebok top!! for only 9.90...it was one frantic search for a dinner place cos' the area was FILLED wif ppl! Haven't seen suntec so crowded before! There were LONG queues outside almost ALL restaurants and fast food joints! Finally got a place at Pizza Hut and I ate my long awaited tortilla meals...it's not FANTASTIC but good enough I guess! =)

Then it was another long walk to the fireworks watching place...we stood around for at least half an hr on this grass patch near esplanade at the Fireworks festival tents...it was REALLY worth the wait...I was almost moved to tears once again! The display, despite being freaking short...was magnificent! Though I've seen some fanciful ones in Hangzhou...i liked the feeling that the fireworks are SO near! It felt like it was fallin on top of our heads!

I really really LOVE fireworks! Managed to squeeze out of the crazy crowd and onto a train within a short time...I think we're good! ;P Got to Su Mei's place at about 10...and BOY was there ALOT ALOT of food! I ate 2 thick slabs of sting ray...3 prawns, 3 chicken wings...1 sausage, at least 2 taiwan sausages, sotong...and 2 sticks of prawns wrapped in bacon! The food was GREAA! Even had abit of jelly and alot of garlic bread towards the end...plus a very ctrong cup of vodka that got me REALLY hot and red...even my scalp felt like it was burning! And we watched 3 freakin movies last night!!! Err...A walk to remeember...Monster's ball...and later Vanilla Sky! Chit chat and gossiped in the meantime and discussed all the chio bus in A blk...was supposed to go home at abt 2:30am but we started fallin asleep on the couches then we decided to stay until the next morn so that we can save on cab fare!

So we just lied around in the living room...and I was entertained by ZB and K who were discussin their views of XL and S! K being interested in XL n ZB so mesmerised by S's eyes...I fell asleep eventually...and when I next woke up with a slight neckache...i shifted down to the mattress and continued to laugh at them again before I slept...

Woke up at abt 8am...washed up abit den we sat ard to eat Japanese sweets(mochi) packaging n the sweets were pretty tasty too! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home