Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Lost

It's so easy to lose sight of myself. Esp. for someone like me.

Just when I thought...I was a loser and nobody would care about me in hall...I got back one day a few weeks ago to find a postcard n timeout bar from my neighbour at my door. Plus a bag with the Orientation T-shirt n stuff.

I was elated. Of cos' I did nothing to deserve e orientation stuff...but at least...someone remembered me.

Then Rag came, reignited the love I had for KR in me.

But circumstances and the fact that I don't like sporting...made me a phantom in every sense. UNTIL someone made this ridiculous comment in the lift one day.

Blk Head.

I was terrified. Glad that he asked me to consider. Though it probably meant that no one else wanted to take up that role for the moment...albeit desperate, i'm actually glad he thought of me.

But impossible lah. Nobody knows who I am. The freshies esp. And i dun share the same kind of "relationship" wif e blk like my neighbours do. It'll not do for someone like me to become blk head. I did think of blk comm. but no pt for a final yr like me.

yeah...i'm lost. with working, homework and whatever I haven't been catching up in school...yet still trying to plan and attend so many "gatherings".

Shuhui ah Shuhui. Focus.

And listen to Aili's advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home