Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Mixed feelings

This hasn't been exactly the best week of my life. With too many things on my mind. Tutorials, scary math, online air ticket booking, ibg trainings, work, interview, and him leaving.

The birdshit so din help. (will elaborate on birdshit story later)

Yeah...skipped my first lect...but finished my tut in the meantime. guess there's always a plus and minus to things.

Like how i missed out on soccer training (aka a golden opportunity to get to know e freshies and try to be an "active" A blker. But I got to meet him n friends once again b4 he leaves.

Didn't talk much as usual, ate alot alot of junk, but had fun watching him play wif my gd fren as always.

It's just nice to see him ard.

And i did one crazy thing. I went QB to cut my hair...for $10. I mean...it's not exactly CHEAP...and it's not like "pro" or anything. But i did it all the same.

Talked to K on my way back to block. Told him where I went. He asked if I will miss him. I think so...but he commented that it's in my eyes. That I still miss him.

Do I? I don't think so...

Whatever. haha...becoming shitified once again.

Should be thinking of my interview instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home