Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Depressed

I must admit that i'm slightly depressed recently.

The weekend hasn't been good. My shop lost a few hundreds from the cash register...sigh...which means like at least 2 days of my pay will be deducted.

2 days. That's like half of my entire month's pay? bwahah...best.

I didn't think too much abt it initially, was just hoping that it's the boss who took the money.

But apparently not. And I couldn't help but suspect...but no evidence...also no use...I think the most innocent ppl are me and YR..cos' it'll be deducted from our pay...haha...we were even commenting that it'll be good if we were the ones who "stole" from the cashier...den at least we'll "earn". SIGH...why should ppl b honest?

Sun was like BORING. I mean...the crowd significantly lesser...I tried reading my financial notes and tried the questions...damn. I must be STUPID. or at least...that was how I felt lah.

Rushed back to KR Mon morn...but cos' I took the bus...(bought bus concession some more! am i a hostelite?!?!) I couldn't make it back in time for breakfast...rushed to my First tut of the week..was pretty scared at first...but it turned out ok! It was a com lab lesson...only have to follow instructions..so not too bad.

Came back, packed my laptop, went to work...returned to my room with the heavy heavy laptop cos' I forgot to take the taxi receipt.

Came back at about 4pm...was damn damn tired...but had to go out again...to shop for HY's present and meet up for dinner.

But boy was I happy to see all of them. Bought something nice and it was a good buy! Plus we had a nice dinner at Just Noodles, a Newly opened restaurant which offers good service! And yeah...we had alot of fun taking photos, and laughing...and teasing, listening to stories...and discussing human anatomy.

It's amazing what we have "progressed" to discuss about...Love, Breasts and Spermicides...haha...

But actually the whole time...one thought kept recurring.

Shuhui, you're really the ONLY one amongst ALL your friends...who's still FAT.

Honestly. The girls i know are Already slim..becoming slimmer...yet insisting that they've put on weight.

Yeah...perhaps they have...but to me they all looked like they've lost weight.

SO what am I doing?

I dunno...wish I do some times...haha...

Better be sleeping...gotta wake up and do my tutorial within 2 hrs.

Kind of impossible...but Guess i'll just have to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home