Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, September 06, 2004

Hi Bloggie...

Finally, this week i feel like I've more chances to breathe.

Had a really "sunny" Saturday sitting under the hot hot sun "waiting" to play hockey! This is the first time I've played so much of a game I think! Played 2 halves and one full hockey game at the carnivals! But I guess I was able to cos' the numbers were really pretty miserable...still...I'm glad for the chance...REALLY glad...cos' this is probably the last time I'll play any game...at least I dun foresee myself joining any IHG...graduating from NUS will be even worse.

I didn't think I really contributed much..except for banging real hard into C...haha...but I was glad for the chance...it was nice to hear encouraging words...and to hear comments on how I should improve on court.

I think Hockey made me a much happier person!

And...I attended my first kickboxing class on Thurs night! Didn't manage to go for Lf's bday party as a result..=( and ended up with aching body and arms for 4 good days...but I guess it was worth it. As I was punching REALLY hard...I kept seeing someone's face. (dun ask me who it is) But yeah...I finally felt that I was venting all my pent up frustration...and it actually felt good! ;P

Sunday was another fine family day! =) Went out shopping at OG with my mum! =) It's always nice to go out with Mummy...didn't buy too much this time...except for 2 T Bras and a nice pair of jeans! yeah! I can't believe I was Elated that I could fit in a L instead of a XL! haha...

Came back to hall last night...tried hard to prepare for my NOC interview this morning...had a nice msn chat with ZJ...and I realised...that I must have owed something to this person in my previous life...I wanna think of it that way...so that I would feel better.

I remembered how affected I was the night before my first interview. And the same thing happened to me last night! I read something which I thought I shouldn't have...but luckily...I decided not to think too much and not let it affect me too much.

It worked!

I think my interview today was ALL RIGHT. I didn't do fantastic...but all the psychoing and smiling to myself worked...I was more confident than before. Not exactly the kind of confidence they are looking for I'm sure...but I'm glad I did better than the 1st interview! And...I met JJ there! It seemed that they DO sieve ppl out! A few didn't make it through the 1st interview...that made me feel better as well!

But guess what touched me the most?? I actually received an email from Cui Cui! Missed her so much! Wanted to sms her and ask what she bought in bugis but she actually emailed me first! =)

Friends are the best. They hang around...forever. No matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home