Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Horrible Daymare with a nice interpretation!

I woke up early to try n complete my financial tutorial. But by about 10am...I couldn't really tahan any longer so off to bed I went and I had a super disturbing dream.

My friends and I were in the lift. I can't exactly remember who but it seems like HR was ard cos' there's this really small sized girl.

3 of us were taking e lift in this building. this lift has this ability to supposedly tell us which person coming in which lift trip will be the "special one" in our lives. I didn't know of this previously so as we started waiting anxiously for one special person to appear....then...I can't really remember next...

Just that we ended up in this lab...and we were doing this special experiment such that the two of them had to enter a "capsule" of some sort...to start digging cos' one's bf was stuck underneath it and another's mother was there...

Then somehow...some reaction happened...and these two people just kind of like dissolved in front of my own eyes...I was distraught. Then I walked aimlessly into this travel agency kind of place to meet some people from the NOC who sarcastically asked me why I didn't attend their "lessons". So I retorted and said if you have just lost 2 friends and their boyfriend plus mother, imagine the pain and torture I'm going through...would I have the Xin Si to go for such stuff???

I think I kind of stumped them.

Still I didn't like how the whole dream went and how miserable I felt.

Was in a bad mood for a long long while until I went for class. The A+ which I got for my first financial econs tut made me happier...THEN...heh...meeting Gracia and Weitang outside LT10 who gave me a hug each made my day even better...and what completed it was...Qiyan telling me that dreaming about death actually signifies a new beginning!

That's exactly what I need...a new beginning in life!

I sure hope that's true...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home