Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Getting out of hand

My pre-mid-term break is getting pretty out of hand.

Besides for TRYING to do my econometrics tutorial 2 nights ago, and copying out the tutorial nicely for submission...

I have been doing NOTHING vaguely constructive.

Eg. Today I woke up early...and...err...What did I do!?!?

Next I went for lect and ended up sleeping or not paying attention cos' the lecturer was SO SO putting me off.

Then I came back to my room to sleep.

Had lunch with R, P and KY.

Went to office only to go to science foyer to set up the booths.

Rushed back to da bao dinner.

Went for kickboxing...which I wasn't really putting in much effort as compared to the first session.

Went back office to pick up my bag and laptop.

Came back to hall, bathed, watched tv, tried to search for eurostar prices and budget airlines...

THAT's IT!

That's it!!

I did nothing!

Didn't do any of my mountain-like readings!

And I'm already sleepy.

Should sleep early for once I think. Tmr wake up then read.

Hopefully I won't be falling asleep in lectures once again!

Grrrrrr...STOP WASTING TIME!

Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home