Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, September 17, 2004

FAT GUILT FAT

I find no reason why I shouldn't be putting on weight.

Besides for all the sleeping after breakfasts (which REALLY added about 5 inches of tyre around my already not so slim waist and hips).

It's all the good good suppers!

I should have skipped KRX supper and went straight home.

Supper consisted of
1)appetiser (crackers with canned fruit and choc syrup) -very special!
2)Hotdog bun with mustard, sauce and cheese! -good!
3)Seasoned chicken drumlet -finger-licking!
4)Main course - spaghetti with bacon, spices and herbs! -Tasty!
5)Agar Agar with overflowing nata de coco!! -worth second helpings
6)Choc mud-pie! -had third, fourth and fifth helpings!!! WOW...

That's it lah.
I'll be 65kg in no time.

Great.

Hope some dieting firm decides to use me as their model!

Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home