Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Justification

I just realised that this illness is providing me with Official reason to slack!

To sleep more, to NOT do my tutorial...to NOT study..This sucks lah.

Finally went to YIH today. Confirmed that it's my wisdom tooth that's causing the pain in my mouth...thus infection-induced fever.

Sucks.

And I dun like my stuck nose too...dun like the feeling of not being able to breathe properly.

Got medicine, including anti-biotics...hope I'l recover somehow! But the painkillers dun really seem to be working!

Damn.

Gum still very pain.

Nose still running.

And I still feel miserable periodically and better some times.

Went for kickboxing...and was kind of like sweating cold sweat. Insisted on going cos' I thought the exercise will do me some good. Maybe It did? I'm not sure?

But well...if I could choose more than one mood to display...it's definitely be FAT UGLY and SICKLY.

I'm TRULY fat. Had the chance to be on an electronic weighing scale at YI today...i'm a 60.4...60.4 leh!!! But why am I not surprised??

SHITS. The fats around my tummy is SO SO thick. I feel like just chopping it off! REALLY would go for lipo if I had the money I think...imagine...all those fats being sucked off just like that! Okay...I admit...I'm going slightly crazy.

Please...I wanna be well...I dun wanna be sick...the feeling sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home