Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Presentation

My last few days were basically spent by reading materials, trying to sense out of these materials, and typing them out.

Completed my History of Imperial China's term paper after working on it for nearly 20 hours non-stop.

Had about an hr and a half of sleep on Mon, then I had to work on my presentation.

I was rather proud of my presentation really. I thought the points were consize. I knew what I wanted to say, I've even put them down on my paper...I was confident! Happy...and I was even smiling to myself cos' the previous presentator had sweaty palms!

THEN...it happened. I really didn't know how exactly. I wasn't even nervous, but when it was my turn, I just kind of didn't know what to say, didn't follow the slides, and happily rattled on...got lost somewhere in between, got stuck, couldn't find the information when it was actually just a point on the slides. Then I guess I got so nervous I could literally feel the blood draining out of my face.

My vision was blurred, I knew that I was getting ready to faint. I could hear my voice in my ears...I couldn't breathe properly...but I told myself, Shuhui, you got to go on...it's gonna be over soon!

So I tried to stay calm finished up rather hurriedly, then headed straight for my seat.

It was then I realised that I broke out in sweat...all over my body. And my abdominen was in great pain.

Seriously...what's wrong with me? Do I have a blocked artery somewhere??? Or is my case of stressed-induced gastric juices excretion getting out of hand?

Doctor?

Help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home