Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, October 29, 2004

Just a thought

I've friends around me who are by nature very friendly and happy people. Therefore they attract people of the opposite sex rather easily, so they may never stay single for too long. It may be difficult to comprehend initially but I think all my friends love seriously. For they're always in pain should any break up happens.

And of cos' I've friends who's got so much passion, they love rather easily, but these people are seemingly constantly in emotional turmoil. In pain when their loved ones are in agony, elated cos' their loved ones are happy.

Then there's me. Who's hiding away behind a wall or a barricade or something.

=)

Jia you for my term papers!

It's not very funny...but I hope I can manage it still.

2000 words...here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home