Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, October 18, 2004

Made DINNER!

Din know what came over me yesterday. Perhaps I was kind of getting bored at home...and after racking my brains as to where we should go for dinner, I've finally decided that I should make pasta! How difficult can it get man? Besides, it's been like IONS since I've actually cooked something!

So I went about hopping around happily in the kitchen. Of cos' my mum helped me quite a bit...she laughed at the way I was taking so long trying to peel the onions or cut the carrots...Haha...

I got a bit jittery when I was cooking though...but all turned out fine! I loved the sauce! I was so happy I was really skipping all about! BUT...humpf...to think that my mum and bro was like, yeah...it's actually cos' the sauce is nice. Yeah lah...true, the Domino sauce is quite nice! But I made the effort to fry the garlic, onion and hotdogs plus prawns and added alot of vege like carrots and tomatoes to make it more nutritious mah!!! ;P

All in all, I enjoyed the little meal I've whipped up. Pasta with super creamy sauce plus creamy campbell soup and...oh...the eggs with tomatoes were done by my mum! ;P Hahaha...didn't think that pasta would take me over an hour to prepare?! I'm really one with little patience with it comes to cooking...sigh...but I wanna learn to make nice food!

One day I will I think! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home