Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Proud of my little brother

All right...maybe my brother ain't so little (he's 18 already), but still, I'm very proud of him.

When I came home last week, I saw him studying in his room.

Next morning, way before I decided to crawl out of bed, he was already practising his maths sums.

And exams are like a month away. I mean, it may be nothing to the muggers out there...but it's amazing if I start studying MORE than 2 weeks in advance. More likely it's ONE day in advance.

I'm so screwed i'm not fit to be a student.

AND...I heard from my mum, that my brother refuses to eat FRUITS, cos' he said that he's not been exercising, so he doesn't want to eat excessively.

He only had his first meal at about 3pm today...on the contrary, I've had a huge breakfast, a large ice-cream cone, one sweet potato, other snacks and lot of drinks.

GREAT.

Not like I've been doing exercise.

Sigh...I should really be learning from him. And not typing in my blog right? Wasted my day away again.

tsk tsk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home