Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Saddened

I guess when u're down and out...even watching tv can make u all the more upset.

I once thought i've lost all my principles. Haha...Yes I admit that I've came a long way. From the once innocent and naive girl where all was black and white, to the now all accepting "woman" in a world of grey.

Yeah I've changed.

I once cried when a friend of mine kissed a guy who's not her bf, but I now tell my friends that it's OKAY to have an affair so long as you know what you're doing and make sure that ur bf doesn't.

I used to think that I won't be able to accept tattoos and that I'll absolutely "disown" anyone I know who has one...but when I questioned my friend after I "spotted" one on her back, she uneasily told me and was surprised that I actually said that it was nice!

Many things have changed. My outlook towards life, relationships and various things.

Have been watching a few tv serials though, then I realised that my "hatred" for bad people haven't changed. Haha...I can't stand it when people scheme and plot to harm one another. For power or for love.

I also understand why there's a saying "zui du fu ren xin"...cos' it's true. What a woman CAN do to another over love...it's scary...

I hope i'll NEVER become like one of them. I rather be let down by others then to let other people down! I hope I can manage that.

Yes I've admit that I once hoped that I could Hate. I believe I've had mean thoughts too but now I really hope that if there's one thing I can be...I hope i'll be a "good" person.

Aiyah...suddenly realised how incoherent this entire entry is..but well, I just want to be nice...and I dun wanna see people hurt one another.

It sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home