Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, October 03, 2004

FISH!

NOW I can truly say why I feel so screwed up. I tried editing the previous post. Added a hell lot of things...posted without first COPYING (one of the few times) and yeah...there was an error.

And right...all's lost!

I can't help but feel so angry!!!!

*34&^@*#64&@#88&^$23864@#

Sigh. It was all about how I feel about outer beauty, inner beauty and all that kind of shit lah.

Rambled about trying to be a better character...seems like it's not very useful YET.

ANYWAYS. Main idea is...Don't do "BAD" things...u'll be punished somehow or another. I'm a bad girl by the ways...always succumbing to all sorts of temptations. Maybe that's why my post is lost!

(*#4&(*729#$&&#@($932($(@#498#@(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home