Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

In a festive mood! Lalalalala...

Just realised that I really haven't been blogging for ages! Haha...now that i'm in such a GOOD mood...be prepared for a FLOOD! heh heh......

Y am I so happy? Honestly I dun have a really good idea! Today's test was REALLY sucky. Honest. Blame it on myself lah. Refuse to study...watch so much tv the night before...happily shopping on Sunday...and playing com games before the test?!!? What the...but yeah...it was sucky cos' I wasn't confident about the mcqs at all...and the essay questions...sigh...didn't manage to memorise the "correct" stuff...and the last question IS a tutorial question meaning those who were assigned that particular tutorial is bound to score full marks when I most prob won't even pass...no...that doesn't bode well...NOT AT ALL...cos' the class is only like about 20 people...and I had expectations for myself...the previous module having scored an A+...my one and only A+...I had hoped that it'll continue...but from the looks of it...sigh...

Yeah...So i obviously went back hall a SUPER grumpy person...But all changed after I dressed up to go IMM with Rei and Xiao Yuan! Now I believe that clothes make a person! Or perhaps I felt too cropped up...but anyways...we had quite an "interestin" time there I must say...Met this salesgirl who's really quite good...spotted my widening hairline...introduced a tonic...and well...kind of indirectly "insulted" me abit by telling me that when I find out that the hair product is really good...I should go back to her for slimming gel to get rid of my big hips, breast firming for my...yeah...and a scrub or mask for my blackheads! Haha...I think I must be a really good mood cos' i wasn't offended at all! Or perhaps it's cos' I know all that she said was true lah! ;P Met Cui at Giant! (what a coincidence!) Bought fishballs and wheatgrass..then back to school I went to help out with a SEP talk at Engine. Hmm...I didn't even say much! Maybe it's cos' it's engine...I know the audience most likely not very interested in China...and maybe that I was kind of overwhelmed by the attendance and it was running late...So...in the end no one approached me to ask questions...so I ate the catered food whilst talking to my colleague who just went to China for a holiday...before setting off to Orchard to meet Cuiling to shop for my jacket! yeah!!!

Cui called me when I was on 95! We met at the bus stop and off to Orchard we went! First stop was Mango...wow...the jackets damn nice! And a few nice t-shirts too! and of cos' not cheap lah...den we went Zara! I absolutely nearly went mad there! There was an entire section of pink plus brown clothes! It's a killer combi for me! I love those 2 colours together! So sweet...and there'a a vintage feel to it! I tried on like at least 6 tops plus 6 jackets...have this thing for brown but I think i'll most prob settle for either the white one at Mango or the pink leather one at Zara...OR the original purple one at OG? I really dunno yet...Cui looked quite good in a few tops but we didn't buy any...Last stop was Esprit and after buying a Rumba at Starbucks (one for one!) We headed for Dhoby Ghaut!

Then it's home...tv...and eating a SUPER nice mooncake with my mum over a cup of Oolong Cha! ;)

I'm feeling SO SO happy now! It's been such a long time since I've felt this way! Maybe it's cos' I'm really lucky today! Never had to wait more than 5 mins for a bus or mrt...it usually comes right after I reach the bus-stop...or maybe it's cos' I saw so many pretty clothes (yeah...i'm happy looking...though can't afford to buy...;P) and maybe it's cos' it's such a long time since I last drank expensive coffee...or it's just the meeting up with old friends and reminancing about our glorious past (when we were smart and cool!) Or maybe it's the idea that I'm home for zhong qiu! (though my dad and bro fell asleep before my mum cut the mooncake...)

But no matter what reason it is...i'm thankful that I'm feeling so happy! Happy happy happy! =) =) =)

Told wanting and Cui that I wanna take a more active role in life...really! I wanna enrich myself...widen my social circle...do nice things...learn new things...blah blah blah!

Dun wanna WAIT for long no more! haha...it won't come to me i'm sure! Should do things more actively...maybe I might strike gold out there!

Hahaha...lalala...I think I'm high! But my eyes SUPER tired lah...cleverly left my specs back in Hall! Boo...

Oh yeah! Another happy thing! We've got a "new" 17-inch monitor! So now I can see COLOURS! haha...my bro managed to get it from his friend! So good...can save abit of money...=)

All rights...enough crap from me for now! Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home