Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, October 03, 2004

F*#@ed up

That was how I was feeling last night. And somehow...I've been using the F word abit too frequently lately.

It's my latest swear word when I feel everything's not going my way. But I only say it to myself, when there's nobody around. Still...I've noticed that it's gotten Louder...and yea..it just kind of "hits me" that wow...Bad habits sure are easy to pick up man.

All rights. Let me tell you why I was feeling that way.

Finally went back to Far East to work after so long. This Sat was rather extraordinary cos' we sold 3 pieces of a particular Expensive top and when I was handling the purchase of one of them...I wasn't alert enough to notice that the NETS didn't get through. My colleague was using the phone then...but I THOUGHT I saw the APPROVED word...so I was trying to be hopeful.

Then we did the settlement. Yes...as expected. We were short of $39.90.

$39.90!!! 4/5 of my one day's pay. And yes...I had to pay for that top...I basically WASTED an entire day...stood around for nothing...just to give a Total stranger a present!

ARGH FISH! @#$*(&#@$(*7 I guess minus my transport and my dinner money...I made $0.

And to think that I was just thinking to myself...how "brainless" this is getting...I stand around, smile at people...stone when there's no customers...and drink very little water (bad for health) and get my nails chipped!

So that's the REALLY bad thing that happened that made me super upset. Somemore I can't blame anyone for it cos' it's like my fault.

Still...I guess...on hindsight I should be glad it happened. Cos' I finally asked if I could quit. Stupid me...I still thought they needed me and all but I think they were more than happy to not have me around. Cos' they can cope with the existing employees.

True...they might get busy at times...but it's manageable.

So....HOORAY! I'm free on Sats now!! Time for my Sat morning and afternoon cartoons! Time to slack my whole Sat away lounging happily at home! Time to meet up with my friends and go for gatherings which usually take place on Sats!!

YEEEEH YEAH YEAH!

(I know that this post is weird. The ending doesn't really match the title...hmm...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home