Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hmm...

Can't think of a suitable title so...haha...

My "dream" came true on Weds! Bwahaha...I kept thinkin...by helping out with the SEP talks at various faculties, I might have opportunities to see cute guys who are interested in going to China and be able to get to know them...

Guess what?!?! Haha...there were actually quite a number of guys from SDE interested in going there! AND...I was talking quite abit to a really cute one! I mean...he's tall, nice build...nice features...slightly muscular...polite...can speak fluently in both English and Chinese...WOW..haha...all rights...I must admit that I'm not like Horribly attracted to him lah...as in...he's more Aili's type or some other girls' dream guy maybe...cos' I tend to like guys with Big eyes or electrifying smiles...but this one's good enough! Haha...at least for me to try and be Hua Chi for a while! I gave him my hp number and email! BUT...problem is...I dun even know his name! haha...nevermind! If there's Yuan...our paths will cross again!

Met Siew Mai after that to go straight to Orchard! Haha...i'm terrible! Made her agree to go out with me...and she skipped her lecture too! Didn't mean for her to skip it but well...haha...We had fun shopping again! haha...brought her back to Zara, Mango...tried on MORE jackets...decided that I kind of looked okayly good in most...so in the end...I gave up trying to decide which one to get! Shall leave it to the discretion of my friends! Then I'll get a nice surprise too! =) Only sad thing is that the purple one at OG is gone...just realised that it's really cheap! $95 is like less than half the prices of other jackets that I've seen!

We also bought tickets to Seeing Other People! Haha...it's a novelty cos' it's the first R(A) movie I've watched on Big screen! Sad thing is the man didn't bother to check our ICs...=( sigh..shows that I LOOK the age! It's a funny show! Hmm...crappy at times maybe...but funny...had a sort of happy ending too! So it's not all that bad for $6.50..though I won't recommend it...can spend the money and time on something more worthwhile I guess.

Oh! Went for New Body classes at Amore Weds morning! Woo...I'm super unfit man! But it was a great workout! Haven't had such an intensive one for some time! Just came back not too long ago from Kickboxing...wow...dun know how much my muscles can take...haha...so quite slack in executing the moves...see how lah...

What a good life...go shopping, eating, dun have to worry about homework...

But I still think I should get down to doing some readings or something...lest I regret AGAIN when it's time to submit tutorials and stuff...haha...

Jia you Jia you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home