Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Am I stupid?

I really don't know.

I thought I've studied quite hard for my mid-terms.

QUITE. Maybe not for China's Economy, so I was below average. Fine. It's a good thing that I've "chose" the right person to pair up for the term paper! She's the German exchange girl who scored 90. 90!!!

Okay...just saw my econometrics results. 65/100...actually I wasn't too bothered leh. Until J told me that he overheard someone with 97, he scored a "mere" 81. Come to think of it...it's basically maths...so...I can imagine my grades to be in the D range now.

It makes me sad...REALLY sad. It is because I spent hours fiddling with my computer, and hours watching tv?

But haven't I been doing that ALL these while in Uni? I thought I studied hard enough and was prepared enough. What happened? And i did my tutorials rather faithfully as well!

What's wrong? Maybe I should take part in LOADS of activities and bog myself down again. Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home