Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, October 04, 2004

Actually...i'm not exactly feeling irritated...but i AM abit disgusted with myself...slightly.

My break of two days have gone too far...it's been like 10 days?!?!

I'm gross. Didn't study. Didn't revise my work. Didn't read my readings. Didn't do any catching up...

It's time for some SERIOUS soul searching.

Just saw my mid-term grades for Economy of Modern China. I knew that I did badly. But seeing it just hurts me more.

I scored an A+ for the level 2 one. Now i'm like the bottom 8 in a class of 20.

67/100...sucks. I'm feeling really down.

Maybe I should STOP the urge to spend HOURS searching for the best accomodation in Italy and START to do my work and to read.

Sat I finally changed my bed sheets! Was rather reluctant cos' someone helped me make this bed...it had certain memories...but well, nostalgia versus hygiene...I think I've made the right choice.

Sun Went out with my mum...to OG at Orchard Point FIRST then to OG at People's Park. WOW...what a shopping spree. Bought yellow top and Estee Lauder toner. Freaking ex...but it feels good on the skin. Best part was the dinner at Malan La Mian! Had a craving for Xiao Long Tang Bao! So...YEAH! got to eat it plus alot of other things! Being home is great...all the mooncakes, ice-cream and yeah...

Mon Went for a Yoga class and met this instructor that TOTALLY reminds me of Hong Ying. In terms of build, features and hair...wow...striking resemblance but not like I'll mistake her for Hong Ying...Came back to school to work. Spend some time looking at hostels in Barcelona too. Came back feeling REALLY distracted (I dunno y?) Almost got killed by a bus (cos' I was walking so slowly on the road and the bus had to stop in the middle to let me cross!) and yeah...I think what made me even more Bothered was the fact that someone told me that I've gotten fatter!

What a thing to say after not seeing me for weeks.

All right...so I'm fat. and maybe i'm getting fatter...I KNOW it...but dun have to tell me so outright right?!

Okay...perhaps it's good that she told me...I should be controlling my diet once again right?

But all I wanna do now is to eat more and more and more!

Arggh...what's wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home