Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, October 14, 2004

SLACKER!

Yeah man, i'm one BIG FAT slacker.

Thing is, I woke up pretty early with the intention of completing my Micro Homework.

Had a super heavy breakfast, then something apparently went very wrong with my system. I tried to run an anti-virus scan...so whilst waiting for it to complete scanning...I fell asleep.

Yes, I slept. LIKE A PIG. woke up once only to go back to sleep. So of cos' ended up late for my micro lect.

abt 45 mins late. without bringing my notes too. Cos' I was in such a hurry.

Somemore i had a HORRIBLE daymare!

I dreamt that I was travelling with 2 other friends I think, then I met this little boy. We hit it off quite well, but I later found out that he's not human! He's a ghost! And I was getting weaker because of him and my friends and I had to try means and ways to get him to leave willingly. Cos' he was kind of determined to follow me. Actually i'm not sure if the dream really was like that, I could only remember snippets of it now...I only remember alot of water, alot of dirt, and alot of tears and fears...

Oh no...now that I've typed it out...I sure hope it's not some premonition or something...I mean...I AM TRAVELLING with 2 girl friends soon...

*shivers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home