Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Youjie's Birthday Party

I wondered why I haven't been blogging. Quite a few things had happened!

Like last Sat was Youjie's Birthday Party!!!

Happy birthday Youjie! =)
The durian sago ROCKS! ;P

Had a very interesting trip from Orchard to Pasir Ris. The stingy pok in me made me suggest to my twin that we take the bus.

So 3 bus rides took us like a good one and a half hours.

But I truly enjoyed the time we had together! We talked about many things. And I brought up this Jap movie I chanced upon one fateful night.

It's called "Secret". And it was a rather haunting movie. A mother and daughter got involved in an accident, the mother's soul occupied the body of the daughter, and so she had to lead a life of double identity.

She loved her husband so, but there are things which made their love incomplete. They could never make love. Cos' the body belongs to the daughter.

And as she got more involved in school, ECAs, the husband felt neglected. That she had a new leash of life. But he doesn't.

So in the end, he decided to "let his wife go" by addressing her as his daughter.

The wife was devastated. And then it appeared that the daughter's soul came back! The 2 souls shared one body, one taking over the other after a sleep....and they communicated via letters and video tapes.

One day, after the mother had eased the daughter back into her life. She left.

But it was until the daughter's wedding day, did the husband find out that it had been his wife all the while!

But it was all for the best I guess. She had no choice but to lead her life as the daughter. Not his wife. I mean, what will others think? It's like incest isn't it?

I liked the show alot. And the best thing is, my twin watched it too!

Wat a nice coincidence. =)

1 Comments:

At 4 December 2010 at 08:04 , Anonymous erotic teen sex stories said...

I have never been so hot, so excited and so satisfied in my wholelife. In all my life, no one hadever held my nipples so tightly as to make them hurt, but Ididnt complain, I wanted him to know that he could do whateverhe wanted to do to me, even if it hurt.
true sex torture stories
male mutual masturbation stories
stories of girls first masturbation
female dog sex stories
nifty weotic stories archive
I have never been so hot, so excited and so satisfied in my wholelife. In all my life, no one hadever held my nipples so tightly as to make them hurt, but Ididnt complain, I wanted him to know that he could do whateverhe wanted to do to me, even if it hurt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home