Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Losing the battle

I'm beginning to suspect if i'm the reincarnation of Sloth.

Slept after breakfast on Monday just because it was raining and thus VERY comfortable conditions to be sleeping under my nice comforter. Best. I slept and slept until I ALMOST refused to go and work. So much for wanting to work more on Mon so that I can work less on Thurs in order to catch up with the MANY deadlines which I've gotta meet this week.

It happened again this morning. I went to sleep once again after breakfast..and DID end up late for class. Hmm...

STILL. I've got the cheek to fall asleep in class! Both during Lecture...and the super short micro tutorial when she was trying to explain something not within the textbook!

I win..plus the MANY deadlines which I haven't been doing anything about. Not to mention my grand plans of preparing for the exams.

What's wrong with me?

I really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home