Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Last lap....

Will be having my last paper in less than 7 hours time...that's not too far away but i'm getting increasingly nervous.

It's not like it's a very tough topic cos' it's essay based and therefore hard to fail.

It might be because this WAS supposed to be my pet subject but I haven't given it due justice by spending enough time studying...

But more likely cos' i'm so anxious to get it over and done with so that I can face the EVEN more stressful task of shifting out and packing for my trip.

I have no idea why such a fun holiday is stressing me out so much.

Might be because I'm overly excited about it.

It's actually pretty scary you know. So far...and just the two of us.

So exciting, thrilling...ok ok...enough.

PLS HEART...stay with me abit more...just for a while longer.

This will be over...soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home