Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Had this question in my mind when I was watching this Korean drama on Tues.

To all my girl friends...say you were given a choice...and was told during your painful labour...that only either you or the child can be saved...who will you choose?

What a tricky question...even I cannot answer that. I mean, the "sensible" thing would obviously be save the mother because the parents can always try for another child...but...hmm...

Anyways, I had my third paper yesterday. It was pretty ok cos' I spotted all the "right" questions...but hey...I didn't study ALL that hard cos' in between were alot of neopet games and tv and what not. But after that paper...I went out ot Orchard to meet my NTU friends still. No...I wasn't trying to be funny...I had to pass my friend money to change for Euros...MY BACKPACKING trip! To think that I'll be on the plane 4 days from now...it's actually pretty unbelievable considerin that I still have 2 more papers to deal with first...hmm...

Anyways, FELT SO SO LIBERATED and absolutely HAPPY when I saw the TAKA Christmas tree! MAGNIFICIENT! Lucky I got a glimpse of it before I leave the country! Then I saw the first $1000 of my life...yes...i'm a poor girl...and it was time for me to go SGH to visit my Pa.

Apparently there were stones in his body that caused him SO much pain he was admitted into hospital on Monday night, right after he came by NUS to pass me Chicken Essence....and I didn't even know abt it until Thursday night when I called home to talk to my mum about money matters. My dad didn't want me to know. Sigh...To think that I was there Thurs morning for my Health Screening. (To digress abit, i really think that SGH's Yong Tau Foo is the BEST I've ever eaten!)

Anyways, I was glad to see that my father generally LOOKS ok. It's just that he seems suddenly alot skinnier...and listening to him saying that he had to go through so much scanning and blood taking...I actually teared after I left the ward.

The hospital is such a sad place. Maybe with the exception of the BABY department.

Wells...so Fri was spent away like that...travelling, and then more game playing.

SIGH. No more time to lose...my friends are right, only a few days left and I can TRULY enjoy myself.

So pls work hard girl. PLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home