Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, November 22, 2004

Dead

I know that almost for every paper, I'll end up feeling this way. But this time round it's really different.

I know I could have done it. I could have. The questions are like rip offs from the tutorials. There's no reason why I couldn't do it.

Except for the fact that I remembered the formula wrongly. So it ended up really cock.

I lost at least 25 marks for not doing or for writing things that are stamp-chopped confirm wrong.

That's like about half out of the 55 I'm supposed to get.

Why am I always like that?

I know others can score full marks for this paper...now i'm not even sure if I can get at least a C.

But I dun even want a C!!! It will pull my CAP down by so so so so so so much!

What if I fail?

I was so stoned after the paper, I wanted to scream, to cry, to tear something apart. I felt so cooped up I thought I could die...

But luckily I met Rei, after I talked to her about my fears, I teared abit...whined abit more...

Then I felt better.

Since there's nothing I can do now.

Can only hope for the best for my other papers.

Sigh...had half a Kit Kat bar, 2 slices of pizza, half of a Kaya Bread and Vitasoy.

I declare myself.

A stupid and filled up pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home